wibiya widget

Thursday, August 12, 2010

What You Are To Me?


I am a rose,
you are my thorns,
clutching to me,
protecting me.

I am the sun,
you are my rays,
helping me to shine
and to be all that I can.

I am a lake,
you are my water,
filling me with ideas, dreams,
and hopes for the future.

I am a tree,
you are my leaves,
sharing who and what I am
and becoming an important part of my life.

I am a heart,
you are my beat,
beating rhythmical

For, you see,
each day I love you more,
Today more than yesterday
and less than tomorrow.


Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
watch what you say quotes ,mantra ,candle, be a blessing to others quotes, olives, quotes about telling someone you love them before it's too late , tell people you love them before it's too late quotes , amazing inspirational quotes , give your 100 percent,quotes watch what you say ,touching stories about marriage