wibiya widget

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Request to Buddha


I have a request to Buddha,

“Please let all my friends healthy and happy forever ?”

Buddha says,“Only four days!”

I say,“Alright, Spring-day, Summer-day, Autumn-day, Winter-day.”

Buddha says,“Three days!”

I say,“Alright, Yesterday, Today, Next-day.”

Buddha says,“No, Two days!”

I say,“Alright, White-day and Black-day.”

Buddha says,“Just one day!”

I say,“Alright, when all my friends are living in every single day.”

Buddha smiles and says,
“From now on, all your friends will be healthy and happy in every single day!”

NAN - WU - E - MI - TUO - FU



Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
watch what you say quotes ,mantra ,candle, be a blessing to others quotes, olives, quotes about telling someone you love them before it's too late , tell people you love them before it's too late quotes , amazing inspirational quotes , give your 100 percent,quotes watch what you say ,touching stories about marriage