wibiya widget

Friday, August 20, 2010

Yes You Can



Know yourself and you will win all battles.
Sun Tzu
*
Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, ...If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
M K Gandhi
*
The most important thing is God's blessing and if you believe in God and you believe in yourself, you have nothing to worry about.
Mohamed Al-Fayed
*
Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, you can achieve.
Mary Kay Ash
*
Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging.
Joseph Campbell


Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
watch what you say quotes ,mantra ,candle, be a blessing to others quotes, olives, quotes about telling someone you love them before it's too late , tell people you love them before it's too late quotes , amazing inspirational quotes , give your 100 percent,quotes watch what you say ,touching stories about marriage