wibiya widget

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...


Life never seems to be the way we want it,
But we live it the best way we can.
There is no perfect Life,
But we can fill it with perfect Moments....


If Yesterday didn't end up the way u planned...
Just remember...
GOD created today for u to start a new one...
GOD gives the best to those who leave the choice to him . ..

I am not as good as I should be.
I am not as good as I could be.
But THANK GOD I am better than I used to be!

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

In life the most beautiful things is to see a person smiling.
And even more beautiful is knowing you the reason behind it.
Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
watch what you say quotes ,mantra ,candle, be a blessing to others quotes, olives, quotes about telling someone you love them before it's too late , tell people you love them before it's too late quotes , amazing inspirational quotes , give your 100 percent,quotes watch what you say ,touching stories about marriage