wibiya widget

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Appointment with Death


A merchant asked his servant to go to the market to buy some pieces of cloth.

Upon reaching the market, the servant saw his own Death shopping at the store near him.

Terrified, he ran back to the merchant’s house.
“I have to leave now, “he said, almost crying. “I saw my death this morning in the market, and I have to escape. I will go to Bokhara, my village, to spend the weekend there. ”

The merchant accepts the plea of the servant, but is wary. He decides to go to the market, where he finds the Death of the servant.

“Wow, you frightened my employee,” said the merchant.

“He also frightened me ” replied Death. “I never expected to find him around here as I have an appointment with him in Bokhara. ”
Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
watch what you say quotes ,mantra ,candle, be a blessing to others quotes, olives, quotes about telling someone you love them before it's too late , tell people you love them before it's too late quotes , amazing inspirational quotes , give your 100 percent,quotes watch what you say ,touching stories about marriage