wibiya widget

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Lord is My Shepherd

The Lord is my Shepherd -- That's Relationship!

I shall not want -- That's Provision!

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures -- That's Rest!

He leadeth me beside the still waters -- That's Refreshment!

He restoreth my soul -- That's Healing!

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness -- That's Guidance!

For His name sake -- That's Purpose!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death -- That's Testing!

I will fear no evil -- That's Faithfulness!

For Thou art with me -- That's Protection!

Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me -- That's Discipline!

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies -- That's Hope!

Thou annointest my head with oil -- That's Consecration!

My cup runneth over -- That's Abundance!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life -- That's Blessing!

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord -- That's Security!

Forever -- That's Eternity!


Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
watch what you say quotes ,mantra ,candle, be a blessing to others quotes, olives, quotes about telling someone you love them before it's too late , tell people you love them before it's too late quotes , amazing inspirational quotes , give your 100 percent,quotes watch what you say ,touching stories about marriage