wibiya widget

Friday, April 15, 2011

HE's THE MAN

"HE's THE MAN"


I came to the point of being hopeless
No one to ask for help
I run, I scream and even cry
I cried but no tears fell from my eyes.


I want to die to stop the burden
Go back to the womb of my mother
To be safe and feel the unconditional love
Because this world hurts me a lot.


I have enough reason to rest in peace
Until I feel the tight embrace
He whispers, "Don't quit my dear, I am here to help..."
That simple line gives me enough strength.


Because He was undeniably powerful
helps me even when I am sinful
Saves me from being miserable
Opens my eyes to a new bright dimension
Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
watch what you say quotes ,mantra ,candle, be a blessing to others quotes, olives, quotes about telling someone you love them before it's too late , tell people you love them before it's too late quotes , amazing inspirational quotes , give your 100 percent,quotes watch what you say ,touching stories about marriage