wibiya widget

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Everything is accomplished by my Lord


Act not in such a way, O my Lord, That my work may go wrong,
And Thou may merely watch, Sitting at a distance...

With confidence in Thy Name, I have given up hope of others,
My mind finds no comfort in worldly observances,

Accept the service of Guru Ravidas, Thy Slave O Lord,
And manifest Thy Name, the purifier of the fallen ones.

Who other than Thee can do such a thing, O my Lord?
Merciful to the poor is my Lord,

Who had put the canopy (of spiritual sovereignty) over my head.

He whose touch defiles the world, On such a one as me
Thou alone can bestow Thy Grace.

My Lord turns the lowliest into the highest, and fears not anyone.
Namdev, Kabir, Trilochan, Sadana and Sain were saved by Him.
Listen, O holy men, says Guru Ravidas,

Everything is accomplished by my Lord.
Guru Ravidas

*

Service which is rendered without joy helps neither the servant nor the served. But all other pleasures and possessions pale into nothingness before service which is rendered in a spirit of joy.

M K Gandhi

Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
watch what you say quotes ,mantra ,candle, be a blessing to others quotes, olives, quotes about telling someone you love them before it's too late , tell people you love them before it's too late quotes , amazing inspirational quotes , give your 100 percent,quotes watch what you say ,touching stories about marriage