wibiya widget

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Smile and the World Smiles with You........


In the past, I have never understood why there was such a effect of a smiling face. I thought people were just being fake. A humble smile is something you can take for granted, like pasting a mask over your face and move on.

Today for example the sky was teeming with rain and thunders could be heard sparingly. I was afraid of thunder and the chill it would pass on in this cold delhi weather.... A couple of metres away was a young man in his late teens I believe and he was standing waiting for the someone . I looked in his direction he in mine and he gave me a 'yeah, its a long wait and the weather was bad' smile. Nothing was said yet for some odd reason I felt comforted by his smile. In my mind, I thought, yeah, this young man might go a long way in life.

As soon as I readjusted my mentality, I could feel there were many smiling faces and people around me as i walked along the streets. A 'thank you for holding the door open for me' smile, the 'Oh God I feel sorry for you having to listen to that' smile and lets not forget my favorite the smile at the meeting that says 'Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking'.

You would not believe how many different types there are for all sorts of situations. It is instinctive we automatically see the smile connect with the eyes and have total understanding. I do not know about you but I find that pretty amazing. A smile telepathy thing no one ever considered before until now that is. Its basic human spiritual energy in action!

So, make your pearly whites really white because there is power in that there. The power to give hope, comfort, support and to show love and understanding. The power to share something special without the need for words. Something your hi tech Blackberries, iPhones or Palms can't replace.

Smile and the whole world smiles with you.
Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
watch what you say quotes ,mantra ,candle, be a blessing to others quotes, olives, quotes about telling someone you love them before it's too late , tell people you love them before it's too late quotes , amazing inspirational quotes , give your 100 percent,quotes watch what you say ,touching stories about marriage